Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Art of Sedat Oezgen

My long time friend Sedat Oezgen is one of the most talented artists I know. He has agreed to supply the covers for the rest of this series--which I am extremely grateful for.

His art has progressed over the years I've knowing him from a highly stylized realistic look with a keen eye for technical detail to a more hard boiled and gritty look. All I can say is, it's an honor to have his work grace the covers of my short story series. 



Here is Sedat's new piece he did for Part 3 of The Scarecrow & Lady Kingston (C) 2011.




Sticking with my theme of black & white covers, here is the mock up for the final black and white version which will be published in the near future. Enjoy!


Remember to check out The Scarecrow & Lady Kingston--now available on Amazon.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment